top of page

All new employees must

submit this form or complete Form W4.

You can also use this form to update any existing employment information we have on file for you.

All employees enrolling in

direct deposit must submit this form in addition

to the New Hire Form.

Click to access your online

direct deposit pay stubs and electronic tax forms.

(Direct Deposit users only)

Use this tool to estimate the federal income tax you want your employer to withhold from your paycheck.

  • What's the difference between a W2 employee and an Independent Contractor?
    A W2 employee is hired to work on the employer’s schedule and taxes are required to be withheld from their paychecks. A 1099 independent contractor is generally hired for more short-term, non-contracted work. Taxes are not withheld from their pay and they are required to pay and report their own taxes on their income tax return.
  • What is the current minimum wage?
    Effective January 1, 2024, the Michigan minimum hourly wage is $10.33 for employees 18 and older. Minors 16-17 years of age may be paid 85% of the minimum hourly rate ($8.78). The minimum hourly rate for a tipped employee is $3.93.
  • What do I need to submit to add a new employee to payroll?
    Payroll employees should complete the New Hire Form (above) or fill out Form W4. If you are enrolled in direct deposit, they should also complete the Employee Direct Deposit Form (above). Be sure to notify us of their hourly pay rate or salary. Independent Contractors should fill out Form W9. All printable forms can be found on the Resources tab.


bottom of page